News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 420     0 

Apple Store

No, it never happened. Not sure why it fell apart, but it was supposed to open about 3 years ago. At one point Apple had signed a lease for the Club Monaco location at Bloor and Avenue as well, and that fell apart due to historical site requirements.

No, Club Monaco has never had any plans to leave the Avenue & Bloor location. That's been a popular rumor for a few years, but there's no truth in it.

No, it never happened. Not sure why it fell apart, but it was supposed to open about 3 years ago. At one point Apple had signed a lease for the Club Monaco location at Bloor and Avenue as well, and that fell apart due to historical site requirements.

Where are you getting your information from? We have no record of this.

Now that a mini Apple store is going to open at Indigo (Manulife), does this mean any hopes of a flagship in the Yorkville area has gone down the drain?

There should be room to open up an Apple Store in Union Station. The Eaton Centre location is too small and too crowded. I have been there both today and yesterday.

Even the Yorkdale location, despite being larger, is too crowded. Apple should open an Apple Store in Scarborough Town Centre as well.

There have been long rumors of Apple Store at 1 Bloor - but I thinks it just rumors for now - but it would be great if it happens.

An Apple store is opening ay Manulife?! Where inside?

Not a REAL Apple Store - a mini-store inside Indigo. It's on the upper level near fiction. Currently under construction.

I found myself at the Eaton Centre early this morning, waiting for an appointment. The Apple Store seems to be the only place open (besides food stuff) before 10 am. No one was in there, the staff was just hanging around, so it would be a good time to go!

I found myself at the Eaton Centre early this morning, waiting for an appointment. The Apple Store seems to be the only place open (besides food stuff) before 10 am. No one was in there, the staff was just hanging around, so it would be a good time to go!

It's for those who have signed up for classes on how to use Apple products. The store opens for business at regular mall hours

Back