747     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 317     0 

Apparition dressed in white above TO highways

East TO guy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I think this is a great idea having a forum to discuss Toronto matters.

I want to satisfy my curiosity. For years I've wondered who (or what?) is this person/apparition that we see on a regular basis standing on bridges above the 401 or Don Valley? He/she/it is dressed in a white robe (pretty much like the pope) and waves a black flag. Is he the leader of a sect or what? And what is he doing standing above the 401 or DVP? What's his name? Is this an angel (with sunglasses)?

jesus-cross.jpg

apparition in white

She's a woman, she's been in the area for over 20 years, and for some years(maybe still) she lived in the ravine at the northeast corner of Leslie and Sheppard. She was fed by the people who lived in the townhouses on the edge of the ravine. She usually does her thing on the bridges over the 401, especially the Don Mills bridge, but she once invaded a bar mitzvah service I attended at a local synagogue. Needless to say, she wasn't invited for the luncheon.

Very interesting!

So I understand she's just a homeless woman who believe she's the messiah! Hasn't anyone told her in the past 20 years that she is not the messiah and she needs counselling? I'm sure some shrink somewhere can be generous enough to give her a couple a free consultations, since this is for the benefit of all Toronto motorists! What about Dr. Phil?

So I understand she's just a homeless woman who believe she's the messiah! Hasn't anyone told her in the past 20 years that she is not the messiah and she needs counselling? I'm sure some shrink somewhere can be generous enough to give her a couple a free consultations, since this is for the benefit of all Toronto motorists! What about Dr. Phil?

Some people believe in the Messiah and some people believe they are the Messiah. It's all the same to me. In need of counselling or a shrink? Come on now, let people believe what they want. That she believes she is the Messiah is no less bizarre than believing in a Messiah. Religious people don't like being labelled nuts, neither would the homeless woman. Lets not be rude.

Some people believe in the Messiah and some people believe they are the Messiah. It's all the same to me. In need of counselling or a shrink? Come on now, let people believe what they want. That she believes she is the Messiah is no less bizarre than believing in a Messiah. Religious people don't like being labelled nuts, neither would the homeless woman. Lets not be rude.

Don't take yourself too seriously isaidso, it's fun making fun of people, including making fun of oneself. Even Catholics make fun of the pope; it's not done with contempt or disdain. And it's very unlikely that the mysterious lady will read these lines anyway.

when man could build a computer soo advanced that it can think for its self and answer every question and find a solution to every probelm, that's the closest we'll ever come to a messiah.

P.S, don't dis the messiah computer because when it goes online and looks up the past, it will see these coments and it will smite you. it will know all.

oh messiah computer, i will build arms and legs for thee unlike the other bad humans that want you to have no physical interaction with the world around you because they do not trust you.

hail computer!! i bring tithes of optical disks. i burn them in your name because i know the smell pleases you. happy are those who surf the internet in the name of google.

:D

Back