News   Jul 19, 2024
 310     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.5K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 592     1 

androiduk's My Toronto

More neat My Toronto pics...

Everyone: I have not looked here in a couple of weeks but I will offer my two cents worth on these pics: 12/24 Eaton Centre in the Holiday Spirit...
Belated Holiday greetings to all!
12/28 Fabric Store at Queen/Spadina-how large is it?
12/30 2012 is just two more years away-don't remind me!
Stock Exchange hieroglyphics look interesting...The old Coleman painted sign looks interesting also-wonder how old it is...
1/4 Cameron House-the smile face just does not look right to me...
Bay Atrium ad-it that a "wrap" as I suspect?
1/5 Benjamin Moore Paint store showing how their paint can be used for an OK mural...I like the colors used.
King/University building-stare at it and hypnotize yourself!
1/6 An old book shop? The old building facades are always good...
1/7 Front/Bathurst - two neat lines of old style light brackets on those poles-absolutely Toronto to me!
The pop-up store: Why there selling that? It makes more sense being a newsstand or a mini-convenience store than a niche clothing store...
1/6 those are two VALUABLE old cottages I'll bet...decent location sells!
I am back to date here and I will wish everyone at UT a great 2010!
Long Island Mike

Dundas Square doing just what it was designed for

dundasq.jpg

The firehalls in Toronto are long lived aren't they? Many are over a century in their original locations, sometimes in new buildings.

We could use at least one new one. I live on Parliament, and there is an almost constant parade of fire trucks up and down the street between the station at Dundas and Parliament, and St. Jamestown. With that many people living exclusively in large high-rises, it would seem logical to have one right there. Alas...

Lovely pics, androiduk. Thank you.

As I was finishing the post, I realized that it hasn't been happening as often, lately. Maybe they figured something out, as it was really an issue for a number of months. Perhaps they were "two alarm" false alarms?

Back