News   Jul 22, 2024
 88     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 947     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

androiduk's My Toronto

Location, location, location. The candy store and the dentist @ Yonge & St. Mary.

candydentist.jpg

I actually just emailed Menkes about this because it really is embarassing. I am troubled by the frequency with which this error (and other Canadian-American spelling confusions) is made. Hopefully Menkes responds and rectifies the issue soon because I should think it is a deterrent to some buyers. I know it would be for me!:mad:

RE: Menkes sales centre @ Bay & College.

androiduk, isaidso, savevp and khristopher, we appreciate your feedback on our new downtown Condo Centre and thank you for taking the time to notify us about the signage issue. The incorrect spelling of the word “Centre†was due to an installation error and in our original approved drawings it was spelled in the proper Canadian way. We have already taken steps to correct this item and the signage is scheduled to be fixed this afternoon.

Menkes is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years of experience building in Canada. We completely understand your disappointment with this signage issue and regret the error. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to voice them or PM us. Thanks again!

"We have already taken steps to correct this item and the signage is scheduled to be fixed this afternoon."
QUOTE Menkes.

I am impressed!
Thank you Menkes.

Regards,
J T

androiduk, isaidso, savevp and khristopher, we appreciate your feedback on our new downtown Condo Centre and thank you for taking the time to notify us about the signage issue. The incorrect spelling of the word “Centre” was due to an installation error and in our original approved drawings it was spelled in the proper Canadian way. We have already taken steps to correct this item and the signage is scheduled to be fixed this afternoon.

Menkes is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years of experience building in Canada. We completely understand your disappointment with this signage issue and regret the error. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to voice them or PM us. Thanks again!

Menkes,
Thank you, I for one appreciate it.

I was just going to say Menkes responded to my inquiry email yesterday,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your feedback on our new downtown Condo Centre and thank you for taking the time to notify us about the signage issue. The incorrect spelling of the word “Centre” was due to an error by our signage company and in our original approved drawings it was spelled in the proper Canadian way. We have already taken steps to correct this item and the signage is scheduled to be fixed this afternoon.

Menkes is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years of experience building single family homes, condominium residences and commercial office / industrial properties. We completely understand your disappointment with this signage issue and apologize for the error. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

We wish you the best of luck in your new home search.

Kind regards,

Mimi Ng
Vice President, Marketing

Back