News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.7K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

A Big Thank you!

UrbanAffair

Member Bio
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a large thank you, and I am not sure if this is the best place to do so, but since this is where I come on the forum the most, I figured it would be most appropriate here...

A big thank you to everyone on the forum who have made my day, week, month, year and the last 4 years of my existance on this earth much more enjoyable. I wish to thank everyone, whether or not I agreed with you or not, and whether or not you have been lurking or posting a big thanks to all members administrators and guests, as it is all you people who make this site more enjoyable a lot of the time, than a good book, a favourite tv show, a movie and most other forms of entertainment. (*most other forms* ;)) Anyway, I especially wanted to thank all those (and you know who you are) who take the vast amount of time to go out of their way physically to take pics, or build renders, or add very insightful and well thought out comments that have added to my knowledge and love of this city and its urban fabric. I think many people will agree that taking the time out of ones weekend or day is very hard to do often due to the rat race and business of life that consumes most of our time. You truly have to love it to contribute as much as people do on here whether it is pics, vids, or posts of debate and information, and I just wanted to recognize everyone for the vital and contributory parts you play in this extremely enjoyable site. Thanks to you all, your contributions make this site what it is!

Cheers to you all, and have a very happy future!

Last edited:
Well said. I spend hours a day on this website. I don't know where my urban development addiction would be without Urban Toronto.

Is everything alright with you?

Yes I hope everything is OK mckarisma. Your note does have an ominous undertone to it.

I too, spend inordinate amounts of time on here and enjoy all the updates from various forumers. Thanks to all for everything.

hahaha no everything with me is fine, I was just in a cherishing mood...no one need be concerned, I am a very happy person, and have a very fulfilling life, just thought I would share my appreciation for the time people take to post various articles and things here.

Glad everything is OK mckarisma :)

I have to echo your statement, I love this board. When I have the time I'll read my news sites, check my two favorate dvd/blu ray sites and save the best 'til last, Urban Toronto. I also stop by later several times throughout the day or night for a fix :) The dedication by so many members to this board is a reflection of the knowledgeable, enthusiastic and engaging community here - with a huge nod to the Admins., Editors and Moderators who do a sensational job.

Back