88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

I was told today that the building is approxmitely 85% sold.

75 units remain, 35 of which are priced over $1,000,000 and the cheapest available being $625,000 (parking not included). Penthouse suites won't be released until the building is complete.

I just stopped by a home sales centre in Vaughan.

You can get a 4bedroom+den 29xxsqft detached home for $950k.

If you're raising a family, you have to really love downtown to get those (really nice and well laid out) big units.

Or ..
Perhaps just really enjoy the many quiet hours of solitude and reflection and getting away from the family while sitting behind the steering wheel commuting to an fro. Ahh. Pure bliss.

Given the location (in my opinion, probably the best in the city) I could see a lot of wealthy and/or urbane emptynesters buying units here.

The Biggest problem emptynesters face is that it's hard to get over the price per square foot, or more importantly - the fact that condos just aren't built to be big (unless they get those million dollar penthouses)

It's hard to go from 5 bedrooms in the suburbs to a 1 + in the city. But, the location just can't be beat!

The Biggest problem emptynesters face is that it's hard to get over the price per square foot, or more importantly - the fact that condos just aren't built to be big (unless they get those million dollar penthouses)

It's hard to go from 5 bedrooms in the suburbs to a 1 + in the city. But, the location just can't be beat!

This project has/had quite a few reasonably priced larger units. Part of the move would require the realization that you don’t need a four bedroom house for two people.

They are now offering laminate upgrade for the bedrooms. Apparently they have enough people requesting this.

I'm debating whether it's worth the convenience to do this now, or to wait a few years. Developer always charges too much for this sort of thing.

They are now offering laminate upgrade for the bedrooms. Apparently they have enough people requesting this.

I'm debating whether it's worth the convenience to do this now, or to wait a few years. Developer always charges too much for this sort of thing.

I upgraded mine. The price wasn't that bad either...$1,800 taxes in. Did you call to see how much your unit would be? Payment has to be made once you sign the change request. You run the risk of not being able to match the colour if you wait as well.

92% sold now btw.

Last edited:

Back