88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

@dracolnyte Hah. L Tower is a disaster. I wouldn't move in there if the faucets were gold. I've visited several units and never once left impressed. The quality and craftsmanship is terrible.

No, 2012 pricing was not already $800 a sqft. If I remember correctly it was between $500-$600. I like the layout of C16 but it has the smaller kitchen variant. You're also comparing a finished product to something you haven't seen yet. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

$700 - 800/sqft if using C18 and D1. Well the quality better be mind-blowing when it is done since it is commanding a premium. but until then, it is still a gamble now

15621779_10206923170471957_518012243120121946_n.jpg

Carpet in the bedroom isn't a bad idea though. I'd prefer hardwood/laminate but in terms of sound insulation it's good.

This is the same builder as Berczy? Berczy was well done with pretty nice finishes.

Last edited:
Carpet in the bedroom isn't a bad idea though. I'd prefer hardwood/laminate but in terms of sound insulation it's good.

This is the same builder as Berczy? Berczy was well done with pretty nice finishes.
for allergy reasons, I cannot have carpet

C18 was $655.

88-Scott-Price-List-Street-Toronto-Condo.pdf

C18 is north facing, South facing has a 10% premium using C11 as an example for my $/sqft calcuations = $720

Ok, you keep changing units for your calculation. Bottom line is that most units in the building did not start at $800 sqft.

All the best with your search!

Just wondering if others have received their final occupancy dates yet. Mine is set at Jan 5th, 2018.

any idea if they still have any suites left? the website says "final release in early 2017", but haven't seen anything and it's getting pretty late for "early" 2017... lol

If anyone else looking for One Bedroom/One Bedroom + Den/Lofts in the building message me. I know of 10 currently for sale on assignment. Only Buyers with No Representation Please Contact Me.

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase a 2+ bedrooms with parking on assignment in this building. High floor only. Please contact me via private message.

Back