Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
88 Scott Street 
40 Scott Street, Toronto
Developer: Concert Properties

88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate - | Page 12

Discussion in 'Real Estate - Individual Project Threads' started by Edward Skira, May 26, 2011.

1. surat

surat New Member

They are trying to give 4-6 occupancies/day and finish before Jan 31st.

2. alanscott

alanscott New Member

As an original owner affected by the flood, I am happy to say that that it’s time to move back in!
    During the upheaval Concert has been incredible at taking care of us and ensuring that we are updated on any changes.
    Can’t wait to move back in this weekend

3. Youranthony1

Youranthony1 Active Member

@alanscott congratulations! Glad to hear you’re moving back. I’m guesssing you are on a lower floor, ours on the 4th is still in bad shape.

4. RZ12

RZ12 Active Member

Looking for multiple assignments in this building. Anything over 1200 Square Feet will do.

5. Facena

Facena New Member

Hi neighbours:
    Just wanna ask what the occupancy process islike and how long does it take? I am now out of GTA and I am planning my trip to Toronto for occupancy. Anyone can advise how long should I plan to stay to finish the process? Is it as simple as giving the post dated cheques to my lawyer for occupancy fee payments to exchange for the key? What else do I need to prepare or do for that date? Any advice is appreciated. And happy move-in everyone!

6. Youranthony1

Youranthony1 Active Member

On the date of occupancy, if everything has been approved by your lawyer, you simply go and pick your keys up at 88 Scott. The process takes 15 minutes. Welcome to the building!

7. Facena

Facena New Member

Thanks for your reply Anthony. my occupancy date is end of march but I still did not receive the notice for PDI from 88 scott. I am wondering is that normal? Hard for me to book last minute trip to Toronto :(

8. Facena

Facena New Member

For the ones who attended the info session last week, anyone can share with me some info? I was not in Toronto so I could not attend the seminar. Thanks in advance for your sharing!