News   Jul 25, 2024
 186     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 732     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 1.4K     1 

5949 Bathurst St (Cityzen/Myriad, 10s, P+S) COMPLETE

Any news on the project?

I know this area and have spent much time there (having a lot of old girlfriends near there :p)

At first, my thoughts was: are the students going to be able to look inside at the residences doing yoga nude during class?

When I saw the design, I was all for it.

I was at the POSH CONDO sales office yesterday and they are 75% sold out and are releasing their townhomes this wednesday at 6pm. Construction on the condos going to start soon.

From Dufferin to Bayview, Along steeles (or just south or north of it) I'd like to see more projects like these. Along Steeles east of yonge we've seen one Infill project of townhomes by Rodeo Fine Homes and a new street to put 4000sqft homes by prince bay.

I would really like to see this project continue.

Interesting development, always good to see Bathurst get filled in...I wonder, will Sophia be Cheapened now that the city holds the reins?

This project was cancelled a while ago... sales were obviously not good.

Yes, we know Sophia was cancelled.

Apparently, though, the city has acquired the site with stimulus money for affordable housing, so 'Sophia' may be built after all - but will the design change?

That's an offensive comment to make. Toronto has a large demand for affordable housing, so kudos to the city for getting this location which is close to transit and other amenities.

So let me get this straight.

The city purchased this land, plot with plans for the building lock stock and barrel from the developer.

And within months of this transaction, they have the equipment onsite ready to construction this building.

That is amazing.

Umm, same developer as the cancelled condo. It's being built through the housing programs

Back