News   Mar 28, 2024
 68     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

46-54 Ossington Ave (Hullmark, 3s, Audax)

Oct 4, 2020

20201004_120801.jpg
20201004_120827.jpg
20201004_120833.jpg
20201004_120842.jpg
20201004_120845.jpg

I think it's still a net positive from what it used to be. But some of the grade level detailing is overkill, especially the first floor cornice and windows of the north end units.

I give the upper two storeys a 9/10. The ground floor... I'm not sure yet. I like that the fine grain has been preserved, but I'm not sure about the materials and detailing. It does look a little... plasticky?

Also a shame that those units couldn't have been made accessible. It's a big step up from the sidewalk. I guess that would have required rebuilding the entire interior, but still, you hate to see a step like that.

Curious to see what it looks like once some tenants move in.

Last edited:
I give the upper two storeys a 9/10. The ground floor... I'm not sure yet. I like that the fine grain has been preserved, but I'm not sure about the materials and detailing. It does look a little... plasticky?

Also a shame that those units couldn't have been made accessible. It's a big step up from the sidewalk. I guess that would have required rebuilding the entire interior, but still, you hate to see a step like that.

Curious to see what it looks like once some tenants move in.

I'd be surprised if ramps are not added eventually.

You're right, I hadn't realized how much space there was between the facade and the sidewalk. In that case, I retract my second point!

I love this, I wish more condos and main street developments has this much care for the ground floor. It might look a little Disney-esque right now, but once it's lived in it will take on a nice patina. Great job here, let's do more of it!

This thread does not seem to have a corresponding geotag on the map. Is there a way for a forum member to add it? Or does an admin needs to add it?

Back