400 Wellington West (Sorbara) - Real Estate -

kondoz

Member Bio
Reaction score
Any idea how much a penthouse condo would cost here? The website says the largest is 1800 sq ft with a 500 sq ft terrace. Just curious to know how this area would be priced compared to a yorkville where I would think it would be $800 to $1000 a sq foot.

wow. much lower than i would have expected. maybe i think too highly of the area or maybe the prices appreciated significantly.

Hey 400 wellington guy, you seem to be in the know, anymore information about how the interior of the condo is going, or when we will be able to see the units before we move in etc.....

They're starting to move people in from mid-late late January.

I'm Feb 15th, 2 bed, 2 bath on the fourth floor.

PDI's for folks on the second floor will start in mid-December - less than 5 weeks away!
It's really moving now.

By the way, if there any purchasers here in this thread that have not yet signed up to the residents website, please email me at 400Wellingtonguy@gmail.com.

As well, if there are any more occupancy dates for certain floors available, please post here as I am mapping out the dates.

Thanks

Hey 400 wellington guy, you seem to be in the know, anymore information about how the interior of the condo is going, or when we will be able to see the units before we move in etc.....

Occupancy for the building in general is slated for early January. I suspect that interior shots will become available in December some time as more folks get to the site for their PDI's.

There is a rumour that some owners on the second floor were given preliminary PDI's last week. Any of those folks wish to update us?

From pictures on other thread looks like a PDI has already been done on the 9th floor.

Back