News   Sep 16, 2024
 653     0 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Sep 16, 2024
 661     0 

'400' List Discussions: 400ft +, Status, Usage, Master Projects

the same goes for the North tower. excavation is done, crane is up, and they're pouring concrete for that half of the site

Re: city of toronto - tall buildings symposium

"edit: and I don't think anything is going on at the X site... I haven't seen any equipment there and my understanding as of two months ago was that site prep wasn't scheduled to start until March (I could be wrong). "

No I don't think you are - the drilling equipment is gone - must of being for some test bores (but why they used something as large as the equipment used for shoring the perimeters of pits is beyond me)

Ok, thanks for the heads up; X is updated and Murano South is moved to u/c.

And because I'm a nitpicker sometimes, do you think the MSLE development should be changed to Maple Leaf Square instead?

The RBC Center is 42 Floors with a total elevation of 182.945 meters or 600.21 feet.

Re: Toronto's 400 ft +

Hey Canuck - nice to have the list with pics now. The Murano South Tower pic says "tower on the left" though, when it should say "right".

observant 42

Most accurate list out there and best of any site. Thanks!

Hey, Canuck. Was it you that was asking me the other day for an elevated picture of the waterfront if I had any? If so, how's this?

downtownbig.jpg

Back