News   Apr 18, 2024
 291     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.9K     4 

400 foot List

I can't update the first page cause I'm not Dan. But I've got a new list ready to go. Wanted to get some feedback on:
  • Making it a list in metres, eh? (with ft conversions of course)
  • Keeping it in a cloud-based spreadsheet, so it can have a few different contributors/can be passed on?
  • Starting the cut-off around 150 m/492 ft?

I know that 400 feet (122 metres) is a weird cutoff, but I'd hate to lose the info for the buildings shorter than 150 metres. Personally I'd rather see it start at 100 m (328 feet), and maybe we could get to that point eventually.

@DonValleyRainbow, if you'd like to start a new thread with your list called "122 Metre List" or something similar, we can pin it to the top of this page and unpin the old one.

I know that 400 feet (122 metres) is a weird cutoff, but I'd hate to lose the info for the buildings shorter than 150 metres. Personally I'd rather see it start at 100 m (328 feet), and maybe we could get to that point eventually.

@DonValleyRainbow, if you'd like to start a new thread with your list called "122 Metre List" or something similar, we can pin it to the top of this page and unpin the old one.

@interchange42 Done.

Last edited:

Back