News   Mar 28, 2024
 984     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 554     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 846     0 

335 College @ Augusta (Old Orchard Homes, 6s, George Popper)

Here are some pics. I'm not a full time developer. But I saw this as an opportunity to develop this space into an interesting project. The city has too many of these sites that need to be developed.

very nice TTG !

what are the dimensions of the lot? it seems quite narrow.

It's a nicely detailed building. I like the horizontal lines which visually enliven the side wall. Too often, the aesthetic of side walls is ignored even when they're visible. I'm looking forward to this infill project.

i wonder how much it'll cost to build this thing... looks tough to fit any sort of equippments into the site.

Very nice. This is exactly the type of building that Toronto could do with all over. Will there be parking?

It doesn't look like it will, at least from the renderings there won't be any parking entrance at the front, and there doesn't seem to be any laneway leading to the back. The renderings do show a bit of bike parking though.

Any updates on the project?

Ughh..I had this site under contract a year ago for more than the site just sold for now to OLD ORCHARD PROPERTIES

Looks like same project. Not sure on the finishes though, hopefully they will make some new renderings or atleast confirm the old ones.

Big reason this wasn't sold/built earlier was issues with the permit.

Some cell phone shots, September 18th, 2013:

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

301-337 College Street

I saw this project that doesn't have a street edge last week and couldn't find any information. Really intrigued. Photos taken 7 December 2013.

View south from College.

iphone%20images%20489_1-L.jpg

iphone%20images%20487_1-L.jpg

Looking north from Ellen Street.

iphone%20images%20490_1-L.jpg

Back