Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Lakeside Residences 
215 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto
Developer: Greenland Group

215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Thread for those interested in purchasing in the Greenland Group's upcoming multiphase development at 215 Lake Shore Boulevard East and Sherbourne.

TheSix

Does anyone have access to the price list? More specifically the +1,000 sq.ft. units. Thank you!

Star Fox

FYI all of a sudden have been getting a bunch of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). Looks like this is pushing forward with a July 2022 occupancy date.

Star Fox

Been getting a flurry of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me whether this building was already on sale). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). But the important point is that perhaps this could be pushing forward soon.

TalkCondo

Been getting a flurry of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me whether this building was already on sale). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). But the important point is that perhaps this could be pushing forward soon.
It is a new release - it's the third release of Lakeside called the "PARK SUITES" which are the suites in the podium (the boot portion that runs north/south)

The floor plans are available here: https://www.talkcondo.com/toronto/lakeside-residences/floorplans/