215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for those interested in purchasing in the Greenland Group's upcoming multiphase development at 215 Lake Shore Boulevard East and Sherbourne.

Does anyone have access to the price list? More specifically the +1,000 sq.ft. units. Thank you!

FYI all of a sudden have been getting a bunch of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). Looks like this is pushing forward with a July 2022 occupancy date.

Been getting a flurry of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me whether this building was already on sale). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). But the important point is that perhaps this could be pushing forward soon.

Been getting a flurry of emails about these units going on sale (or just a new release of suites? Not clear to me whether this building was already on sale). Looks to be around 1000-1200/sqft (not including parking @ 65k or locker @ 7.5k). But the important point is that perhaps this could be pushing forward soon.

It is a new release - it's the third release of Lakeside called the "PARK SUITES" which are the suites in the podium (the boot portion that runs north/south)

The floor plans are available here: https://www.talkcondo.com/toronto/lakeside-residences/floorplans/

Guys what do you think about future prospect for this building? I got it for around 900psf. You reckon its a good investment?

Developers should compensate investors for the delays and if canceled, should pay investors for the opportunity costs.

Developers should compensate investors for the delays and if canceled, should pay investors for the opportunity costs.
It's your first post here, so first off i'll say welcome.

And since it's your first post i'll tread lightly. No they shouldn't compensate investors for delays, if you're buying a home/condo as an investment you should know what you're putting your money into knowing full well all the risks associated. There are risks associated with it, and if someone doesnt like it then they can put their money into a Money Market Certificate or GIC for some guaranteed rate of return. As for cancellations, that's a whole other matter and generally speaking I agree that there should be compensation for that.

Still no sign of any excavation going on. Paused while the ground is frozen or paused while their bank accounts are?
I am wondering if there is anything we can do. They sent an email and said it's delayed due to covid but covid did not stop any other constructions. Buyers need to be compensated for the delays. They can't postpone it indefinitely. If they choose to cancel, there should be a penalty to the developer.

I am wondering if there is anything we can do. They sent an email and said it's delayed due to covid but covid did not stop any other constructions. Buyers need to be compensated for the delays. They can't postpone it indefinitely. If they choose to cancel, there should be a penalty to the developer.
At this point you should forget about the compensation and pray that they dont cancel. You get some money back from Tarion for the the compensation but it's nothing compared to appreciation you would get from the completion of the unit.

Back