News   Jul 26, 2024
 997     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.7K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.6K     3 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

Yo guys, you'll be happy to know that my dream of lighting my ballot will deffo not become reality.

My poll is at the local library and I am firmly against book burning. ><*

Yo guys, you'll be happy to know that my dream of lighting my ballot will deffo not become reality.

My poll is at the local library and I am firmly against book burning. ><*

I live in a building full of seniors. We get a polling station in our lobby, as many of the people aren't able to get out of the apartment to vote.

Which jurisdiction are you talking about - surely not Ontario.

Russia, obviously, in case you wanted to know what that which you are implying really looks like.

Or maybe we were talking about China.
No, could have been Egypt....no, wait, Saudi Arabia....yup, deffo Venezuela....I mean Belarus.

Life here is too easy, clearly. People mistake the way things are here for how shit is actually real in a lot of other places. Poor form, mate.

Last edited:
I live in a building full of seniors. We get a polling station in our lobby, as many of the people aren't able to get out of the apartment to vote.

Yeah, this is actually the first building I've ever lived in where the polling station wasn't in the lobby. Cosmic justice that....stick it in a library the one time I want to burn my ballot.

I hear ya, universe....I promise to vote as per usual.

I lived in a condo for a lot of years. We had a polling station in the building. Not because we were seniors but because it’s a numbers game.

Yeah, this is actually the first building I've ever lived in where the polling station wasn't in the lobby. Cosmic justice that....stick it in a library the one time I want to burn my ballot.

I hear ya, universe....I promise to vote as per usual.

Reminds me of Fahrenheit 451.

I lived in a condo for a lot of years. We had a polling station in the building. Not because we were seniors but because it’s a numbers game.

I remember one year, I think for the last federal election, there was talk of not having a polling station in the building. Needless to say, the residents weren't happy.

I work in the Don Valley West riding and the NDP have zero sign presences. Take that for what you will.

That being said not many signs for Wynne or her Conservative counterpart either. I guess people with $4 million homes don't want election signs on their yards.

DVW is typically a single-digit-share riding for the NDP. All that left-energy has traditionally slid into the Wynne/Liberal camp...

DVW is typically a single-digit-share riding for the NDP. All that left-energy has traditionally slid into the Wynne/Liberal camp...

And this is why it could actually be a holdout. In addition to being the Premier's own seat (admittedly not a guarantee of anything!), the NDP is especially weak and it's not "Fordian" at all.

Back