News   Apr 26, 2024
 526     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 386     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 580     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Looks like demolition on the Dundas Station sidewalk entrance will begin soon. Murray's Demolition has set up shop on Dundas and brought in a big dumpster and bulldozers.

Is the Eaton Centre atrium opened after hours for people to access the Subway? If not, then Toronto Life Square's shouldnt be either and we'll only have those two small entrances into this very busy subway station after the mall closes.

Is the Eaton Centre atrium opened after hours for people to access the Subway? If not, then Toronto Life Square's shouldnt be either and we'll only have those two small entrances into this very busy subway station after the mall closes.

The Eaton Centre is always open... only the stores within it close. TLS will be the same thing. Always open, only stores close.

Even into late night? I've tried opening the doors on Queen Street long after the mall closes and those doors are locked.

Is it confirmed an Art Deco like sign of Toronto LIfe Square will be hoisted up on the side of the buidling?
The picture on the website is outdated and shows Metropolis.
Penequity needs to update their website.

I was wondering the same thing actually... I think "Toronto Life Square" might be too long for the side, hopefully somebody can enlighten us?

is there going to be eaton centre style interest into Dundas station from TLS???

i agree... a Whole Foods would be awesome in the basement level of TLS instead of yetanotherShoppersDrugMart. I'm thinking Whole Foods a la Union Square in NYC... i loved their super-efficient check out lines...

39395205_c7279a1fa4.jpg

Whole Foods?

I don't think it's the place for such a pricey grocery store. Dominion serves the general area fairly well with Merchandise Building and College Park, though there's probably room for competition in that market segment. Sobey's, like the one in Queen's Quay Terminal, would make more sense.

Back