Ïce Condos (Lanterra Developments, Cadillac Fairview) - Real Estate -

Ice condos ... some info

Thought I would share this info received from an agent with UT to respond to some questions / interest on this project (now if you are REALLY interested go find yourself a RE agent, can't help you there :D)

Quick summary: 11 units per floor, generally suite sizes range from 402-791 sq.ft., except for one larger unit @ 1091 sq.ft., prices go up $1000 per floor
(for full size images @ 1200x1552, click image links below, then select the 'full size' option on the right side of the webpage)

Price List

Building Details

Typical Floorplates

Floorplans

Fantastic... Thanks. Does anybody know how these prices (per sq ft) compare with Maple Leaf Square?

I think I still have the MLS package at home.... I'll dig that info up~ pretty sure prices are substantially lower then

Wow, $37,500 for parking!

Anyone know if Access to the PATH from this building will be publically accessible?

I think in order to be connected to the PATH system, the CIty requires new developments to contribute too (by being publicly accessible) so that it serves not only the development but also benefit the overall area

These prices are unbelievably high for such small units. Tiny linear kitchens, interior bedrooms, very little closet space. The peak of the market has truly been reached.

^... 500 to 600 is typical for downtown and very similar layouts to Maple Leaf Square if I'm not mistaking... Solaris, did you find your MLS prices/fp?

I think it's safe to say that, on average, the price of a parking spot downtown has almost doubled over the last four years.

^... Depends where you live... I wouldn't say they've doubled... Waterclub was selling its parking for $30,000 back in 2004... Downtown and parking are like water and oil... they don't mix well

I think it's safe to say that, on average, the price of a parking spot downtown has almost doubled over the last four years.

around front/spadina for sure

cityplace parking used to go for $15,000 a few years ago. now it's up to $30,000+

^... 500 to 600 is typical for downtown and very similar layouts to Maple Leaf Square if I'm not mistaking... Solaris, did you find your MLS prices/fp?

MLS was going for about 450/sq. foot back in 2006, which was well above the market (350) @ the time.

^... Compared to properties around Yorkville or on Bay St., they still seem like a deal... It all depends on how the market performs in the next 5 years.

Apologize for the delay CGM ... it took me quite some time to dig through storage, but here's the price list for MLS (North & South towers) back in early 2006 ... at the time parking was @ $27,500 ... typical units in north tower range from 400 sq.ft. (from $189,900) to 1016 sq.ft. (from $449,900), Penthouse suites range from 1138 sq.ft. (from $522,900) to 2124 sq.ft. (from $1,303,900) ... though there were small units in MLS, there were a good composition of large unit mixes as well

In conclusion, units in ICE condos are definitely smaller overall ~

Original price list from MLS North and South respectively:
MLSnorth.jpg
MLSsouth.jpg

Back