News   Jul 17, 2024
 542     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 636     0 

2024 United States presidential election

If you're not a Democrat, kissing the MAGA ring is the only way to become President. So, one must toss away any scruples or morals and do what it takes. Just look at Haley, clearly trying to keep on the MAGA good side for 2028.

Akin to Weinstein's casting couch, it's a case of "just how badly do you want this job?".
'Morally bankrupt' doesn't begin to describe how bad this is. It's like visiting the bronze age with these characters.

Looks like the challenges to Biden are over, and I doubt any potential candidates will throw their hat into the ring at this point. The Dem candidate will be Biden, and if he doesn't make it to the election, then Kamala + VP.

Seems like yet another twist, Biden has indicated a possible off-ramp to his candidacy:

Did anyone watch the Bill O'Reilly interview with John Stewart on the Daily show?
I think it was quite a good summation of the situation right now from two who have always been on opposite sides of the spectrum.
I like their general shared thesis that it's not that "hate" didn't exist before, but it's that now "hate can be monetised" and not only through conventional media, but by literally anyone on social media, and that is what has changed everything.
The more you hate the more clicks you get the more money you get.

Back