News   Apr 26, 2024
 698     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 243     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 723     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Bains has been one of the Liberal's most capable MPs.

What did he achieve?

Legit question. Can't think of any concrete progess he made during his tenure.

. Perhaps something came up in his personal life?

Aaah, yes, perhaps. Leave it to my cynical self to completely forget about this possibility.

Liberal values.

It's about time this was implemented, but one has to wonder what's with the half-measures?

Half Measures In Regards to Chinese Concentration Camps

Too bad these measures come too late to have prevented our current ambassador to China, Dominic "I <3 Xi" Barton from being complicit in the establishment of the current camps at his time with McKinsey.

And too bad this doesn't prevent imports from said slave labour into Canada.

And too bad we're still too piss-scared of these psychopathic bullies to impose Magnitsky Act sanctions on those responsible.

"Never Again"?

The Proud Boys are most defo not a terrorist organisation, but I guess the term 'terrorist organisation' like many others has lost its true meaning.

The Proud Boys are a bunch of cranks, at most.

Ah, don't take it from me though.....ask someone in Kabul, Paris, London, Baghdad, Jersualem, etc etc

That aged poorly:

1610733759549.png

1610733803120.png

AoD

Last edited:
Well, of course a bloke named Spaz is murderous. Makes sense.

That says nothing about the Proud Boys being a criminal/terrorist organisation, only that some of its members are such.

It'd be like saying Islam is a terrorist organisation.

Count me in as someone who was surprised by the retirement of Navdeep Bains. I always felt he was behind only Chrystia Freeland as favourite for the Liberal leadership post-Trudeau. Mind you, Stephen Harper left politics before returning to run for leadership of the Canadian Alliance, so never say never.

I imagine there is a very lucrative job for Bains waiting in government relations in Ottawa or Silicon Valley.
I was looking to Bains as my only hope of anyone but Freeland.

I'm not confident that Freeland would be a good 'frontman' for a government, regardless of her effectiveness. She has odd mannerisms that might be off-putting to low info voters.

Well, of course a bloke named Spaz is murderous. Makes sense.

That says nothing about the Proud Boys being a criminal/terrorist organisation, only that some of its members are such.

It'd be like saying Islam is a terrorist organisation.

They seem like terrorists to me....

In Canadian news, Erin O'Toole is being called Canada's Trump and he really doesn't like it. Even Ezra Levant is getting in some good trolling of the opposition leader.

Last edited:
I'm not confident that Freeland would be a good 'frontman' for a government, regardless of her effectiveness. She has odd mannerisms that might be off-putting to low info voters.
She seems to be continuously rotated through portfolios, five ministerial posts and counting in five years. Her cadence destroys me every time she speaks, any transcript would be covered in false commas and pauses, whilst the record of what was actually said would be mostly noncommittal tangents and prevarications.

She seems to be continuously rotated through portfolios, five ministerial posts and counting in five years. Her cadence destroys me every time she speaks, any transcript would be covered in false commas and pauses, whilst the record of what was actually said would be mostly noncommittal tangents and prevarications.
Yes, her English shows signs of her Ukrainian heritage (?) but so what? We can't all have your English background and
she keeps getting more and more important jobs and does them very well. Judge people on how they perform not on their cadence!

Canada Post keeps delivering The Epoch Times, even without permission:

I have signed the petition as The Epoch Times has so many seditious falsehoods it makes the Toronto Sun a newspaper of record in comparison and the Sun is trash (except for the sports section).

She has odd mannerisms that might be off-putting to low info voters.

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

I actually think she's quite decent and can't think of any mannerisms that might be off-putting if a perpetual critic like me hasn't much to criticise.

Back