Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

lIpk8Jf.jpg

Yeah, sometimes being a little off is worse than getting it completely wrong.

I don't understand why developers don't spend just a few extra $ to make the mechanical level look just like the penthouse floor, in other words a seamless transition... There might be a bit of dead space inside, but it would be a massive and rather inexpensive fix for projects like this... The mechanical level on this is like a black eye on a supermodel's face...

I haven't chimed in on this thread, as I have been hoping for months that the penthouse/crown would be fixed.. somehow.. sometime.. but I don't think it's going to happen.

Brad Lamb should be ashamed of this. How can he attach his name to this project!? It seriously looks terrible! My eyes go straight to that horrible 'top' in any photo I see, and anytime I'm in person.
What a sad sad shame.

I haven't chimed in on this thread, as I have been hoping for months that the penthouse/crown would be fixed.. somehow.. sometime.. but I don't think it's going to happen.

Brad Lamb should be ashamed of this. How can he attach his name to this project!? It seriously looks terrible! My eyes go straight to that horrible 'top' in any photo I see, and anytime I'm in person.
What a sad sad shame.

I don't think it will stay like that though. It can't....right?

Brad Lamb did make that promise in a tweet, so maybe he is just saving that change for last. Let's just wait and see what happens.

The last thing you want to do is take Brad Lamb at his word. With that said, everything get installed first before deficiencies are earmarked.

Here are some rather low light, grainy shots of the base of Theatre Park from yesterday evening.

You can see posts up in this first one to which I believe glass will be installed… except that the masts on the right look like an outside wall, whereas I believe the one on the left (aligned north-south) is an inside wall…

1IMG_5452.jpg

…inside because as you can see in the image below taken from a bit closer, you can just make out the posts for the outside wall on the left.

2IMG_5451.jpg

This time we're up the fire escape from the Royal Alex, and you can see the first glass attached to the clamps. Meanwhile, look behind and you'll see the structure for the shiny lobby wall going in.

3IMG_5449.jpg

Finally a close-up on the spider clamps.

4IMG_5448.jpg

Attachments

• 1IMG_5452.jpg
    1IMG_5452.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 911
  • 2IMG_5451.jpg
    2IMG_5451.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 3IMG_5449.jpg
    3IMG_5449.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 920
  • 4IMG_5448.jpg