597     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 902     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug doubles down, again.

ddale8 3:20pm via Twitter Web Client
"That's just not accurate...furthest from the truth," Doug says when told of emails showing mayor's staff were involved in campaign work.
Well obviously some reporter maggot or other has made it all up. It's in a FOI document? Then in that case, said maggot infiltrated the office and planted those emails to be found later. That or Rob wrote them all in a drunken stupor.

CP24Ford wanted to avoid the tough questions... not surprised.

ddale8 2:53pm via Twitter Web Client
Citytv requests an interview with Rob Ford, says "we would like to avoid the scandal": http://t.co/F7wKhBNWsW

CP24 and CityTV are no longer part of the same entity. CP24 is part of CTV which is part of the wider Bell Media empire, and CityTV is part of Rogers now. Been that way for a while.

Not that CityTV has been any harder on the Fords or anything.

CP24 and CityTV are no longer part of the same entity. CP24 is part of CTV which is part of the wider Bell Media empire, and CityTV is part of Rogers now. Been that way for a while.

Not that CityTV has been any harder on the Fords or anything.

Thanks, my bad. Don't want to confuse the issue any further.

We would like to avoid the scandal and focus instead on what he has accomplished in office during his term, for example the Scarborough subway, his claim that he has saved a billion dollars...

They could be sandbagging him. Avoid the scandal? Which one?

Maybe they want to talk about the fact he has accomplished very little in office.
Maybe they'd like a tour of the Scarborough subway he claims to have built.
And the billion dollars? They call that a claim right in the interview request.

No, no no, it's ok, we will only talk about your writing sessions with Brain Wilson Mr. Manson, sure, happy to do so. s/ Cynthia Mulligan

Jude MacDonald ‏@judemacdonald 52m52 minutes ago
I am unable to comment or confirm anything right now. I would like to thank the Globe for its diligence & professionalism. (That's sarcasm.)

Hmm... did the Globe jump the gun on the story or report something inaccurate?

Maybe the Globe said it would help her and didn't? Or they let her do all the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back