490     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 810     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 544     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder how McRobb could afford $1,000/day rehab treatment. GreenStone's an exclusive place for very wealthy people. Her dad rents out a couple of cottages but sure doesn't sound like she's from money or has a high paying job. More answers coming, no doubt!

Whoever is paying this, I doubt it's RoFo, a known cheapskate.

IIRC she worked at a bank, it's possible they sent her through their EAP. Most large employers have a programme, and probably get a better deal on the price than the average person. I also seem to remember she was recently fired from the bank, probably because she failed the programme at GS. I wonder who paid to fix her truck, I'm sure she didn't have collision coverage, so maybe a little bartering was done in the Escalade or Rob's room.

But would her employer cover to cost of going to a really high end rehab at over $100,000/month? Probably not! Wealthiest bank teller ever!

Side note, a random recollection. I recall an alcoholic worked at my dad's business. She showed up drunk so many times that we offered her support in getting treatment on several occasions. She always refused and so she was eventually fired. Girl ended up committing suicide a few days later. It always stuck with her boss afterwards, but she tried all she could.

Total conspiracy theory time:

McRobb is offered hush money by the Fords. Of course, as usual, it's a meagre amount. She then counters saying that's not enough. The Fords, being almost as cheap as they are stupid, tell her to eff off. McRobb then does an interview to show the Fords that she is serious. She spills some but not the most damning of beans. She then goes back to the Fords to make another offer, under the threat of telling all next time.

This Greenstone being $100,000/month is nonsense, a 2 month plan with shared accomodations is gonna run 30K. Rob hires personal trainers, demands a private room/lodge etc, his probably was double, far from the 100K he lied about.

McRobb is offered hush money by the Fords. Of course, as usual, it's a meagre amount. She then counters saying that's not enough. The Fords, being almost as cheap as they are stupid, tell her to eff off. McRobb then does an interview to show the Fords that she is serious. She spills some but not the most damning of beans. She then goes back to the Fords to make another offer, under the threat of telling all next time.

I would not put that past her given the stories I've heard. The fact Joe WORMINGTON is in the middle of this is so deelish!

My thinking too!

Very believable! I wonder if Rob's trip to the Cash Store was related to this.

I would not put that past her given the stories I've heard. The fact Joe WORMINGTON is in the middle of this is so deelish!

Thinking about this tweet about Rob getting an X-ray. I wonder if this has to do with McRobb's car being damaged? Hence why he helped getting it fixed? And who goes to Sandro Lisi's garage to cut down on media scrutiny?

This Greenstone being $100,000/month is nonsense, a 2 month plan with shared accomodations is gonna run 30K. Rob hires personal trainers, demands a private room/lodge etc, his probably was double, far from the 100K he lied about.

I've heard it is actually $1000 from peeps who looked into it. But source could be wrong, of course.

I think you may be misquoting me. I said my friend last saw her at the bank 6 months ago.

There's a good chance McRobb isn't aware of the extent of Rob's criminal associations. Threats, alleged beatings, etc. All she sees is this nice loyal cuddly pumpkin who bathes her in reflected glory, befriends her, and uses her as an errand girl and possibly drug mule. If basic's theory has any basis, then telling tales on the Fords puts McRobb in dangerous waters. I'd fear for her safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back