1.1K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.9K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like Rob would give McRobb an okay for the interview. Unfortunately for Rob, Leanne thinks the summer camp romance will continue and she's an attention whore like Rob. He won't be able to get rid of her quietly. She is not like the "ladies" he usually associates with, she's got her eye on the bigger prize.
Looks good on him, he should be more careful about who he "buddies" up with at rehab.
The only question about their relationship is: Before getting the keys to the Escalade was it HJ or BJ?

Hope that's not too crude for this forum :eek:

I see two possibilities. One person told me, and I agree it makes sense, that the longer police stick with the investigation the more serious the case must be.

The other option is police fumbled the case, and now they're dragging it out until after the election and letting it slowly fade away to save face.

I'm still holding out hope that it's option 1, but maybe they have nothing.

I still maintain that Giroux is not going to retire without getting Ford. He's a good detective and won't want to let Ford getting away be his legacy.

I'm not a cop but I play one on the internet LOL. One of the recurring themes in detective stories is that the protagonist will arrest (or harass) someone on a petty charge to see the reaction. Usually something like the classic Charles Bronson line, "I’m gonna rattle his cage. And when he sticks his neck out, I’ll nail him."

Wouldn't work.

"Did you order the code red?"

I orderd a billion dollars in savings.

"Did you order the code red?!"

I ordered subways folks, and that's why you hate me.

If he got interviewed by the cops he would give them six answers, none of which would be relevant.

I do wonder how McRobb could afford $1,000/day rehab treatment. GreenStone's an exclusive place for very wealthy people. Her dad rents out a couple of cottages but sure doesn't sound like she's from money or has a high paying job. More answers coming, no doubt!

Care to offer us any guesses, Jimmi?

Her parents also own the marina at Healy Lake. There is good money in servicing the wealthy cottagers, her parents do quite well.

Notice how the Sun doesn't ask how the past boyfriend died....OD on coke, just like my buddy told me!

Also note that she volunteers she was accused of getting "frisky" with more than one patient and that Doug accused her of being a gold digger, lol, this time Tug might have been right, there's always a first!

Last edited:
And re a thousand a day: remember that DoFo reported on letters accusing him of thousand-a-nighters.

(Which reminds me: between all the lines here, is there trouble brewing in *Doug's* marriage?)

Care to offer us any guesses, Jimmi?
IIRC she worked at a bank, it's possible they sent her through their EAP. Most large employers have a programme, and probably get a better deal on the price than the average person. I also seem to remember she was recently fired from the bank, probably because she failed the programme at GS. I wonder who paid to fix her truck, I'm sure she didn't have collision coverage, so maybe a little bartering was done in the Escalade or Rob's room.

She worked at the TD Bank in Bala as a teller.

IIRC she worked at a bank, it's possible they sent her through their EAP. Most large employers have a programme, and probably get a better deal on the price than the average person. I also seem to remember she was recently fired from the bank, probably because she failed the programme at GS. I wonder who paid to fix her truck, I'm sure she didn't have collision coverage, so maybe a little bartering was done in the Escalade or Rob's room.

Is the bank the same job she claims she was fired from because of media interest in her relationship with Rob Ford?

So Leeanne just said she met Rob for the first time during breakfast at Greenestone...but but didn't Doug say that he, Rob and Renata all knew her? That they she was an old friend? Doug wouldn't lie would he???

That lie was about the "mystery visitor" at City Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back