Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

dont really like the precast that faces north

this intersection is going to be a traffic nightmare too esp rush hour time

I work near that area, and that intersection is already bad because of the office traffic. (At both Yorkland and on Vic Park at the 401).

During our tour of Legacy a few weeks back, we took pics of some of the views from the area.

The southwest view takes in the employment areas around Yorkland Road in the lower foreground, with Toronto's downtown skyline appearing on the horizon above the 401/404/Don Valley Parkway interchange. Most of the complexes in the area are currently surrounded by surface parking lots, land which could see significant reinvestment if rapid transit is expanded east of Don Mills subway station.

LegacyViewP1210143.jpg

LegacyViewP1210134.jpg

Looking east toward Scarborough Town Centre, with more of the employment area in the foreground. A 2010 OMB decision cleared the way for the property to the north of the blue Atria buildings to be developed as a multi-tower condominium developed. Tridel and Dorsay's plan for the site is wending its way through the planning approval process now.

LegacyViewP1210140.jpg

LegacyViewP1210141.jpg

On Legacy's west side, construction is now underway on Ultra, the tallest component of the Heron's Hill site. Fairview Mall features in the image beyond the 404.

HeronsHillUltraPano750.jpg

Ultra will look like this:

HeronsHillUltraExt750.jpg

May 08
That 2nd tower is taking its sweet time coming out of the ground.

Here are some photos I shot and to bad the clouds roll in considering it was clear for my other shooting up to this point.
5702389483_8b688b5710_b.jpg

5702390177_eac5e1c544_b.jpg

5702383417_6e4146e697_b.jpg

5702372381_99ca6736d4_b.jpg

5702934300_4de5405b0d_b.jpg

[video=youtube;MfkE8pVJ6pk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfkE8pVJ6pk[/video]

Did a driveby at this site. Didn't really get a great vantage point. Fencing is all over.

Compare drums last photo with this one and you will see progression.

ultra-heron-hills-22-07-2011.jpg

Great Pics Cruzin4U - seems like there is a lot of momentum on Ultra's site, significant progress construction wise. I haven't seen many of the units from Legacy for sale however the prices for Argento (on donmills and Yorkmills) for pre-construction are crazy high. I hope this project from Monarch sees good appreciation as it seems to be quite a neat location right off the highway and on the subway :)

Any feedback from Legacy owners about the quality of end product ??

Nice Pictures Drum - Site seems to be moving quite fast. I drove by this morning and seems like the foundation for Ultra Tower is already above ground - good (and quick) progress so far

Taken today.

This project is moving full speed - considerable progress made and still moving, drove by last night (couldn't take pics, it was dark) but it seems like they are moving fast on the podium construction !! Got a letter today from the builder that color selections are starting now and the lower floors will be getting them soon. !!

Back