Murano Condos (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate -

I agree, and I'm quite worried about this. I'm used to living in a very quiet, solid condo, and I'll be really pissed off if I hear my neighbors in their bedrooms at Casa. Might have to get used to wearing earplugs.

It should not come to that. I have loooked at a couple soundproofing products that might work. I'll let you guys know.

I think Casa owners will be fine, soundproofing seems to be a Lanterra problem as some other Lanterra buildings seem to have the same issue...

anyone heard of or had a pressure crack on their windows? I just discovered a very large crack in one of my windows in a zigzag shape. It's quite substantial, have no idea how that happened.

No cracks in my unit.

On another note, looks like a lot of the common areas are finally finished:

Didn't know where to put this but they're picking the condo board today. I received a letter but no time/location where the meeting will be taking place. I've seen a bunch of end users as well. Seem to be more end users than I had expected.

Didn't know where to put this but they're picking the condo board today. I received a letter but no time/location where the meeting will be taking place. I've seen a bunch of end users as well. Seem to be more end users than I had expected.

The meeting starts at 6pm and will be held at the Courtyard By Marriott in the Courtyard Ballroom. See you there!

I heard that at the board meeting when a condo board is selected, residents get a chance to grade the building, sort of like an audit. Is this true?

I just purchased an '06 unit in the North Tower. Where is the garbage chute in relation to my unit?

Thanks JayBee.

I own a high end mountain bike. Are there any plans for the condo board to purchase secure bike racks in the underground parking?

Anyone know what the impact of Burano will be on the Murano North Tower in terms of casting a shadow in the aftenoon? Thanks.

Anyone know what the impact of Burano will be on the Murano North Tower in terms of casting a shadow in the aftenoon? Thanks.

There's going to be loss of sun in the afternoon depending on what time of year it is, what building your in and what floor your on.

Here's the east elevation before & after, if that helps put where the Burano tower will sit into perspective

Burano_ren.jpg

Back