Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

Can you say Hilton Niagara? Only difference is the Hilton's isn't sparkly but this kind of treatment goes all he way up the tower.
Just imagine that at bloor & young, i'm sure all you guys would be moved - to tears, lol.

While I don't think it's ideal by any stretch, I do prefer BSN's shinny particle board look to Crystal Blu's "crystals". I'm willing to give BSN a few years to see how it ages before I pass any final judgment.

more like plastic board and it should look like poo in 5 to 10 years time if it follows the trend. Acrylic stucco and our pollution just don't mesh well. Hopefully, they set up a reserve specifically for paint.

In the photos below you can see work is progressing with the drywalling and such in the lower suites. I also managed to finally get a couple of good photos of that freaky, glittery precast being such a sunny, clear day today.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

On the last 2 shots, it looks like the horizontal lines of the cladding are out of alignment. Is that the fact or an optical illusion?

On the last 2 shots, it looks like the horizontal lines of the cladding are out of alignment. Is that the fact or an optical illusion?

I think that's just how it appears when looking up at the building.

more like plastic board and it should look like poo in 5 to 10 years time if it follows the trend. Acrylic stucco and our pollution just don't mesh well. Hopefully, they set up a reserve specifically for paint.

Do you think that's stucco on the precast?

Courtesy of Redroom.

more Casa from earlier in the day...

3940407424_a54438ce40_o.jpg

[/IMG]

pretty sure they left that wall like that because it will be covered up in a likely upcoming development to the west side where the parking lot is.

Although Im sure this has been discussed previously.

Last edited:
Why does it seem as though no progress is being made with this building? It looks the same as it did 3 months ago.

Redroom's stellar photo above really highlights just how butt-ugly BSN has turned out to be. The moment I saw the first piece of small-town-forest-green clinging to the building I just knew it.

And the pressing question really is: What on earth is taking so long??? It's gotta be some kind of a record.

From design to execution: just a huge embarrassment all around.

It's no secret who'll win the best and worst new building awards next season: They're both pictured above.

Redroom's stellar photo above really highlights just how butt-ugly BSN has turned out to be. The moment I saw the first piece of small-town-forest-green clinging to the building I just knew it.

And the pressing question really is: What on earth is taking so long??? It's gotta be some kind of a record.

From design to execution: just a huge embarrassment all around.

It's no secret who'll win the best and worst new building awards next season: They're both pictured above.

You are right, Casa will win worst building of the year award hands-down since it is just a tall, uninspired piece of glass that only pompous idiots would want to live in and BSN will win the award for the best building since it actually has character and personality.

Back