Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

really? I'm pretty certain the portion of the site left 'un-dug' is only big enough to fit the tower portion of Ultra ... besides, Ultra's podium building and Legacy's podium building each occupy approximately 50% of the site's Sheppard Ave frontage

Renderings

Clean renderings for UT's future records (while it is still available from Monarch's website) ~

Legacy (phase 1)
legacy.jpg

Ultra (phase 2)
ultra.jpg

Clean renderings for UT's future records (while it is still available from Monarch's website)

Really out of track, but worth sharing that i have heard Legacy has done good as far as the sales go, however am not hearing much success with Ultra (i might be wrong) may be due to current market conditions, could there be a possibility for them to just have phase 1 built out and forget about phase 2 for now ? or may be delay phase 2 quite a bit.

I guess what i am trying to understand is that with speed with which Monarch is building out this project - with estimated occupancy sitting around start - mid of 2011 for Legacy and not much sales activity for Ultra - they might not have very many units sold out for Ultra by the time it will be ready to be built.

Last edited:
Really out of track, but worth sharing that i have heard Legacy has done good as far as the sales go, however am not hearing much success with Ultra (i might be wrong) may be due to current market conditions, could there be a possibility for them to just have phase 1 built out and forget about phase 2 for now ? or may be delay phase 2 quite a bit.

I guess what i am trying to understand is that with speed with which Monarch is building out this project - with estimated occupancy sitting around start - mid of 2011 for Legacy and not much sales activity for Ultra - they might not have very many units sold out for Ultra by the time it will be ready to be built.

not enough sales = no construction, no? unless i guess if the sales quota changes with their lender.

Re: Legacy Sales

Hello All,

I purchased a small unit @ Legacy and I'm very excited to see the progress of the project. Thanks drum118 & Solaris for the awesome pix.

I heard that sales of Legacy are continuing and that they have maybe a half-dozen units or so left.

Hello All,
I heard that sales of Legacy are continuing and that they have maybe a half-dozen units or so left.

I am hearing great about Legacy too. This project has been talked about for a long time and to see it get built is very interesting. I guess with all the condo developments happening in surroundings - once all is done, the area will look decent.

delay

The occupancy date has been pushed back to Jan/11 :( What is the average delay time for condo constructions?

delay ranging from 6 months to 1 year is not unexpected

The occupancy date has been pushed back to Jan/11 :( What is the average delay time for condo constructions?

correct me if i am wrong - was it not originally supposed to be in 2010 December anyways ? (unless i am totally mixed up).

Does anyone know what are the "estimated" occupancy dates established for Ultra ? (Phase 2)

correct me if i am wrong - was it not originally supposed to be in 2010 December anyways ? (unless i am totally mixed up).

Does anyone know what are the "estimated" occupancy dates established for Ultra ? (Phase 2)

It was scheduled for Sep 2010 but just received a letter from Monarch that it will now be Jan 2011

No idea about Ultra, sorry.

It was scheduled for Sep 2010 but just received a letter from Monarch that it will now be Jan 2011.

At what phase of the development does the builder ask the buyers to select the home finishing details. I am very new at this thought but would be great to share your experience - if they have had this done in your case already.

Ultra - tentative occupancy is June 2012.

do you think Pushing back on Legacy's occupancy date will have some impact on Ultra as well ? With the sales being slow already - IMO they will considerably push back on Ultra's occupancy as well.

I believe the delay in Legacy's occupancy date is purely construction timeline related ... rather than progress of sales

therefore any delays in Ultra would not be related to Legacy

Back