Toronto Fashion District Lofts | ?m | 10s | Freed | Core Architects

When walking on Adelaide you can actually see the bathtub up in the penthouse.

Nice views - until FashionHaus.

The building is now registered but I thought it was pretty funny that the address in 10 Morrison St!

Eww! That's a very vulgar/conservative penthouse unit. Eg: beige/brown in the bathroom that looks like vomit, a single sink in the kitchen (what is up with that?), a tacky fireplace by the cold window--defeats its purpose, the hideous-colour flooring, the cheap toilet and bathtub, etc. Not my idea of a funky loft at all.

The ceilings look like shit ... the concrete is stained and the drywall bulkheads eveywhere clash.

That weird long hall is the master bedroom? I guess the buyer has to have millions; the blinds for that space will be a small fortune alone.

Not exactly a stellar penthouse.

Yes, it's not the best layout. the living area is great, but the bedrooms, including the master are horrible. 4 bedrooms? that is too many for a penthouse in downtown

Yes, it's not the best layout. the living area is great, but the bedrooms, including the master are horrible. 4 bedrooms? that is too many for a penthouse in downtown

Are there that many bedrooms? I thought there were only 2.
Anyone have access to the floorplan?
I went on 455's website but the PH suite plans are no longer available.

Are there that many bedrooms? I thought there were only 2.
Anyone have access to the floorplan?
I went on 455's website but the PH suite plans are no longer available.

No, it is a 4 bedroom penthouse. that floorplan is not available anywhere. Actually it is currently on sale for $2.5

No, it is a 4 bedroom penthouse. that floorplan is not available anywhere. Actually it is currently on sale for $2.5

I am thoroughly disappointed with the finishes if THIS is a $2.5MM property !!??!!

The multi-coloured slate tiling in the washrooms are so 1990s;
the concrete columns and ceiling looks unfinished - they could have at least epoxyed and polished them;
the zebrano wood (real veneer or fake?) kitchen cabinets are alright looking but i would expect more cabinetry perhaps up to the ceiling to take advantage of the height;
the hardwood flooring looks like brazilian cherry wood which one either loves or hates because of the colouring.

edit: found the following on mls.ca:

http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=7948622

asking $2.75 MM, 3500 SF with 2800 SF terrace

here are the same images but in photo form vs. VR tour:
http://www.obeo.com/Public/Viewer/ViewerFrames/LargePhotoGallery.aspx?ID=518280&refURL=mls.ca

Last edited:
The finishes look like the same ones used in smaller proletariat condos below.

The exposed, raw concrete ceiling looks fabulous, but the drywall covering the ductwork is awful and totally unnecessary. The ductwork should be neat, tidy, and exposed.

The half-assed millwork around the floors and fireplace is crap, too.

The views are fantastic, though!

Last edited:
I don't understand the love for exposed concrete ceilings. I think it looks terribly unfinished and oppressive.

Love living in a prison? Well then we've got the place for you!

Back