Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

In about 2 years you'll be able to buy a unit in Minto Midtown for probably 20-30% off VIP prices. If you have money saved it'll be a great time to move up the property ladder.

On another note, these towers do wonders for the Yonge-Eg skyline. They actually fill it out to just the right proportions.

In about 2 years you'll be able to buy a unit in Minto Midtown for probably 20-30% off VIP prices. If you have money saved it'll be a great time to move up the property ladder.

On another note, these towers do wonders for the Yonge-Eg skyline. They actually fill it out to just the right proportions.

What was the going rate at VIP pricing?

I recall looking at the floorplans at a public open and they were selling 1 bedroom units which had the internal bedroom at the entrance (~550 sf) for $199,900. You literally walked through the bedroom to get to the kitchen/LR.

are you sure you were looking @ Minto Midtown ? I don't think there were even internal bedrooms designed in these 2 towers (except for 1 corner unit which has 2nd bedroom separated from window by a solarium)

A friend of mine bough one of the smallest 1 bedroom units during VIP (5 years ago?) and it was selling for ~$200K without parking, and it appears the same unit is now selling for ~$270K ... so I think there's still plenty of margin in housing prices to drop before units go below the selling price 5 years ago

are you sure you were looking @ Minto Midtown ? I don't think there were even internal bedrooms designed in these 2 towers (except for 1 corner unit which has 2nd bedroom separated from window by a solarium)

A friend of mine bough one of the smallest 1 bedroom units during VIP (5 years ago?) and it was selling for ~$200K without parking, and it appears the same unit is now selling for ~$270K ... so I think there's still plenty of margin in housing prices to drop before units go below the selling price 5 years ago

I'm sure it was Minto Midtown. It was a floorplan so I don't know if they went back to the drawing board but highly unlikely.

Does your friend still have the floorplans, etc ... it could be in there.

BTW ... any updates regarding 1BE:

Michael Gold, Bazis International Inc., 1 Bloor East, October 6 2008

BTW ... any updates regarding 1BE:

Michael Gold, Bazis International Inc., 1 Bloor East, October 6 2008

nope Bazis has announced ZIP so far ... thus my signature line :p

nope Bazis has announced ZIP so far ... thus my signature line :p

At the current rate, it should be changed to:

"Further details, along with information about a five-star European hotel that plans to set up shop in the same future mixed-use development, should be announced in the next few months or years ...":eek:

Most of the bedrooms in the north tower are internal with sliding barn doors, my one bedroom + den is, it's the Empire plan.

Mary

On my way to see some silly movie on 2 January 2009, I pointed my camera at these nice-looking towers:

DSC09999.jpg

(From Eglinton Park, south of Roselawn.)

Back