News   May 17, 2024
 2.7K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.8K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

Wow for RBC. We all expected Bay Adelaide to do something like this. Was a major disappointment went they didn't. Now RBC comes to the rescue!

Thanks Current for taking the pics. I will be back in TO as of Dec 31 permanently so I will enjoy all of these changes that have taken place over the past 3 years while I was away.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of LED light bars however, the reflections off the glass from this one don't look too bad. Pick a colour though.

reminds me of the Bank of America Plaza in dallas.

Or the at least a half dozen suburban silhouettes framed in LED out by the airport (not that RBC's LED is anything alike )

wow... was not expecting that one... very impressive!

as others have said, the light must go all the way up.... wouldn't make sense otherwise...

That sick i love it and i hope it goes all the way up. A couple of other buildings with this type of lighting will really make our night skyline look good and colourful, other than the plain white lights from offices and condos that we have now

Last edited:
Yes the LED lighting has been strategically placed for maximum impact on the nighttime Toronto skyline.

Should be a nice compliment to the CN Tower & Skydome lights at night.

I know it has been said... but this just looks awesome. My fingers are crossed that the lights will run all the way up the building.

Pick a colour though.

Yeah I don't get this pov at all. If the installation is politically correct (FLAP etc.) then........ go nuts. Life is short and LEDs are fun, engaging and pretty.

Light me up Scottie.

TLS could use versatubes. Lots of them.

Yes the LED lighting has been strategically placed for maximum impact on the nighttime Toronto skyline.

Should be a nice compliment to the CN Tower & Skydome lights at night.

i was in the area today and with the interior lighting on, the building has an amazing green glow thanks to the glass. also, when the cn tower is lit up it reflects nicely off the glass.

DSC00034.jpg

Back