Toronto Boutique Condos | 106.37m | 35s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

• Thread starter superdeduperawesome
  • Start date
November 4 2008 update

Boutique 1 (at 2nd floor)

IMG_2478.jpg

Boutique 2 (excavation well underway ... I'm counting P5)

IMG_2477.jpg

No pictures unfortunately but the site was very busy with works ... on both phases ... full steam ahead for this project.

Curios, was the extension to 35 stories actually approved yet. I'm not sure that's the case.

Curios, was the extension to 35 stories actually approved yet. I'm not sure that's the case.

Yes, it was approved earlier this year. Here's the most recent pricelist for available units:

boutique-price-list.jpg

The least expensive unit (Suite 3302) is a 477 sq. ft 1 bedroom on the 33rd floor facing south. This means that the price per square foot is a little less than $630 on this unit

Last edited:
wow ... any idea if there's going to be retail on site?

I don't think so.

wow ... any idea if there's going to be retail on site?

I don't think so.

Not exactly "retail", but the sales material (and we know we can't believe anything in that) and other articles on the development mention that plans are in the works for a restaurant and spa on the ground level.

The crane for Phase 2 was being installed this morning. Will take pictures over the weekend!

January 5 2009 update

Boutique1 is starting the 6th floor
IMG_3074.jpg

First Window installed on Boutique1
IMG_3075.jpg

Boutique2's a BIG hole :D
IMG_3076.jpg

Thanks for the photo update! I wonder how they choose where to place the first window. I'm going to have to stop by later today and see if there are any more windows installed.

slow but steady progress at Boutique 1....pic by Jasonzed over at SSC....

mississauga828.jpg

Back