Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

True, but then they could use a flagger and short section of mountable curb. And even then it could be only on the less-visible west side of it. And there are bollards there that already block vehicles.

02/06/2023:
MCity.png
MCity2.png

Why didn't they just plunk it down on the site of M21 in the first place?!

Its initial placement at the site of the first tower to be built was a stupid mistake. Then I suppose they didn’t know the order of building the different phases. On the other hand, for a development this large, few 100 k’s wasted on moving the sales office is within the margin of error.

Its initial placement at the site of the first tower to be built was a stupid mistake. Then I suppose they didn’t know the order of building the different phases. On the other hand, for a development this large, few 100 k’s wasted on moving the sales office is within the margin of error.
What happens to a sales office when they are through with it. I have space in my backyard.

yea, I imagine they generally knew their phasing sequence. Not sure why they are bouncing the sales centre around so much.

My guess is they wanted to keep it on Burnhamthorpe as long as possible for visibility.. but why they didn't just put it on the west side of the site from the start, I don't know.

Back