News   Apr 16, 2024
 547     3 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 433     1 
News   Apr 16, 2024
 791     0 

President Joe Biden's United States of America

IDK, in the above two part series the Texans seemed like lovely people I’d want to know and hang with. It was the Californian liberals that got skewered here.

Taking a dish someone prepared for a BBQ and feeding it to the dog is quite rude.

Mike Pence is making the rounds this week. I've seen a lot of news coverage of him.
He appears to be feeling out support to be the Not-Trump candidate for the Republican nomination.
I have to say, I would get out the popcorn to watch a Trump vs. Pence nomination battle. It would probably completely blow up the Republican Party.

It's not looking like much of a red wave after all. The Democrats look on track to maintain narrow control of the Senate, and the GOP House majority looks more like +20 than the +25 or more that many were predicting.

Georgia looks to be going to a run-off. Still possible that the Dems could pick it up and end up picking up a seat for a 51-49 majority.

Nevada hasn't reported yet, but it looks like Georgia may be the nail-biter for the run-off.

@gabe, all the bisexuals have is the governor of Oregon and Kyrsten Sinema, Senator from Arizona, though I doubt anyone wants to claim her.

Really looks like the Dems may hold the Senate via the win in Pennsylvania and the presumptive wins in Georgia and Arizona. If so, it will be a real shock to the GOP as they really felt they could take all three, but now they may win none of them.

Really looks like the Dems may hold the Senate via the win in Pennsylvania and the presumptive wins in Georgia and Arizona. If so, it will be a real shock to the GOP as they really felt they could take all three, but now they may win none of them.

This is the US. The GOP has a rabid base that will vote for them without thinking.

Voters voted along ideological lines. You could have Ronald McDonald or a half eaten grilled cheese sandwich running for the GOP and they would get tons of votes.

US voters are idiots. They just see blue and red, nothing more.

Michigan, even more than Pennsylvania, is the good news story. The Dems now control all three branches of government, and the electorate passed a ballot measure that will guarantee reproductive rights in the State Constitution. Michigan was one of the states likely to have all abortions illegal because of an old 1930s-era law.

Ohio, sadly, has gone the way of Indiana for good.

Back