News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 496     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

GO Transit: Construction Projects (Metrolinx, various)

great a LEED gold certified mausoleum
😒

To be fair, I think a mausoleum is supposed to have dead people in it...............

Bloomington is just mostly empty............LOL; though on account of that, might not be a bad place to hide a body..........no one would be along to find it for ages.........

To be fair, I think a mausoleum is supposed to have dead people in it...............

Bloomington is just mostly empty............LOL; though on account of that, might not be a bad place to hide a body..........no one would be along to find it for ages.........

It’s 3022 and the archaeologists of the day are poring over the remains of the Bloomington GO station, looking for the remains of a Pharoah…..figuring this thing has to be another variant of the Pyramids……

- Paul

Last edited:
In the various Northland train announcements, it is suggested that the new train service have a stop at Gormley. I believe that Bloomington would be the better stop instead of Gormley as there is additional parking, physically closer to the 404, and closer to urban centers of Aurora and Newmarket.

I guess the Smalls Creek group should have threatened to have removed the embankment and restore the flow in the creek to salmon.

On one of my CN training trips the engineer "called out" "6 cars in the parking lot!" as we passed by bloomington and obviously myself and the conductor repeated it per proper peer to peer protocol.

In the various Northland train announcements, it is suggested that the new train service have a stop at Gormley. I believe that Bloomington would be the better stop instead of Gormley as there is additional parking, physically closer to the 404, and closer to urban centers of Aurora and Newmarket.
I don't care which stop it is as long as its one of them and with frequent bus service.

Rockwood bridge (just west of Acton GO)
20220830_081403.jpg
20220830_081404.jpg

Back