Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

A June 18 news article is calling BSN 26 storeys. Hmmm.

EDIT: A source has confirmed that BSN will indeed be 32 storeys. The news article was published just before the change was made public.

At work on the 14th level now. The last pic is a panorama showing how close CASA is to this project. You can also see on the Hayden St. side that they are getting ready for the cladding.

lots of great pics there... nice job on the pano! I found out on the weekend that this parking garage is a good ocation for panoramas. since I worked so hard to get these, here's a couple more:

2670001546_a499683724_o.jpg

2669181217_e5d1a9997f_o.jpg

Great viewpoint on that last one.

I've always thought that that outdoor space/patio that you took that last one from is such a drab afterthought. The Second Cup (or whoever's responsible for it) should really do more to make it more inviting. It's almost as if this is where TLS got their inspiration from.

^Looks like it.

Well for those of you who were wagering on the competition across the street I guess BSN will indeed top out before Casa catches up.

Thanks for the pics. This project's about to get a lot more interesting.

Judging by the model they are only putting that brick on the first 4 or 5 floors.

Here's where they're at now in terms of height...

bsn15floor.jpg

(We still don't know for sure if they are putting the additional 6 floors on the tower portion as shown in the above altered model).

They still have not moved forward on the brick. (Maybe there is some decision making to be done?) Cladding appears to be imminent.

Also, I was thinking maybe they will do one more set back of 4 floors rather than add the extra 6 floors to the tower....?

just to let you know, I am still interested in this one even if nobody else is at the moment. thanks for the regular updates and pics!

Back