Toronto Waterscapes | ?m | 30s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

The Firkin was buzzing on the weekend, as was Eden across the plaza. The are about a diet retailers and restaurants down here now that seem to be doing well enough, but a good number of other retail spaces are still empty. Complete a few more buildings, are a whole range of retailers should be able to survive.

DSC04353.jpg

DSC04351.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04351.jpg
    DSC04351.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 643
  • DSC04353.jpg
    DSC04353.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 633
Not really adding much here, but this is just across the street from 'The Cove', and it struck me as so much more inviting than it ever looked like it would be. With the vegetation so abundant with this year's rain, everything is looking pretty good down here…

DSC02099.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02099.jpg
    DSC02099.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 525
The landscaping is better than average in those photos. Too often we see poured concrete retaining walls and generic low-maintenance ornamental grasses and shrubs around new condo developments.

Everyone I know has been complaining about all the rain, except me. The great pics above showing the lush landscaping are because of the rain. I actually don't recall a summer in my lifetime with happy looking plants and trees and flowers.

It's only the end of July, so if this keeps up with warm days and lots of rain then the plants will look even more impressive the rest of the summer and fall. Here's to green grass (that normally goes dormant in intense heat).

Back