Toronto Upper East Village | 75.15m | 21s | Camrost-Felcorp | Arcadis

IMG_3220.JPG
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG
IMG_3221.JPG

It looks kind of funny all alone up there on Eglinton surrounded by low rise retail. I guess it won't be too long before other surrounding projects move forward, but as of now it looks quite lonely!

Yep, can't wait for the Laird Crosstown station to be in operations and get the rest of these under-developed plots of plaza lands along Eglinton finally be intensified.

Leaside NIMBYs might even surpass Beaches NIMBYism in their crankiness. I look forward to seeing these battles.

I’m so happy to see these pictures. I have been out of Canada for a few years but bought a corner unit on the 9th floor which is now visible in the picture. We’re very excited to move back to Toronto and take possession of our new home when completed. Please keep the pictures coming. Thanks

I’m so happy to see these pictures. I have been out of Canada for a few years but bought a corner unit on the 9th floor which is now visible in the picture. We’re very excited to move back to Toronto and take possession of our new home when completed. Please keep the pictures coming. Thanks
You'll be moving back just in time for the opening of the Eglinton Crosstown! :D

The Mercedes dealership just traded so you'll see that site come into play in the coming months.
With respect to the Mercedes dealership, can I ask what you mean by “traded?” Was the property sold? Is this information in the public realm somewhere?

Back