Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Well on August 22 I will tell you if I can smell it, as based on the description of where the kitchen is, my condo is nearly right above it. My unit is one floor above the swimming pool, but at the end farther from the street. I don't think there will be any issue.

Mary

Well on August 22 I will tell you if I can smell it, as based on the description of where the kitchen is, my condo is nearly right above it. My unit is one floor above the swimming pool, but at the end farther from the street. I don't think there will be any issue.

Mary

Don't worry you won't smell it if they do proper ventilation

I live a couple of floors above Tim Horton, where they bake their donuts, pastries everyday, and I don't smell a damn thing....and I have a very sensitive nose.

There was an open house today on the 32nd floor (or was it the 33rd?) Oh well. A 2000 square foot unit, with spectacular views to the north, west, and southwest. Glass on all exterior walls. It's alarming to walk out onto a non-recesed balcony at that height with just a waist high railing. The building looks well-built, from the lobby to the elevator to the hallways to the unit itself.

From that height, the tree canopy west of Yonge is striking.

May 16

2498818268_097c595271_b.jpg

I must say these look impressive from many angles and make a large impact (obviously). Good thing they are attractive.

When you should mention they're attractive, I've seen posts on facebook (I love y&e group) on how ugly they are - mind you they are from long term residents of the area rofl.

Mary

I personally like the look of them. Also I think you need to consider them in the context of more other tall buildings/density in the area as this is the plan for the area.

Back