News   Apr 18, 2024
 395     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.8K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2K     4 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

This thread kills me.

Trump is a massive wanker and nonce but Biden is.....the same, but with more dementia.

Could have had Yang, but he's too good for the US anyway.
I agree with you to be honest. I think someone else should've been the democratic nominee. But now, I think I'll take my chances over a president who thought nuking hurricanes was a good idea.

I agree with you to be honest. I think someone else should've been the democratic nominee. But I think I'll take my chances over a president who thought nuking hurricanes was a good idea.

I honestly can't differentiate between one senile loser and the other. One is nuking hurricanes and congratulating himself whilst the other is drooling on himself and being a racist.

What's the point of the place anyway? Looks like it's going to become a military dictatorship because the only people who are true loyalists to the constitution are in the army. These two old bastards are just a joke.

Meanwhile, Trump said that he's going to ban TikTok on September 15, 2020, if a major American tech company doesn't buy it by then. Trump really wants Microsoft to purchase TikTok (well, TikTok in the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) and have some of the money go to the American government.

Trump condones large-scale censorship for patriotic reasons.

Last edited:
Deutsche Bank gave Donald Trump financial records to New York prosecutors - report

Manhattan district attorney’s office seeking eight years of the president’s personal and corporate tax records

Aug 6, 2020

New York prosecutors investigating Donald Trump’s finances previously issued a subpoena to Deutsche Bank, one of the foremost lenders to the president’s business, as part of their inquiry – and the bank complied, according to the New York Times.

The office of the Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance, is seeking eight years of the president’s personal and corporate tax records, but has disclosed little about what prompted the prosecutor and his team to request the records beyond payoffs to women to silence them about alleged affairs with Trump in the past.

Lawyers for Vance told a judge in New York on Monday that he was justified in demanding the records from Trump, citing public reports of “extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization”.

A report emerged Wednesday that Vance’s office subpoenaed the German lender last year in what the New York Times said was a sign that their criminal investigation into Trump’s business practices is more wide-ranging than previously known.

^ It's an election and it was in Ohio. Not surprised. Unless they can prove dumping it won't survive a trade tribunal, but he's never cared about such things anyway. It will increase the cost of US products because we supply more than half of their domestic demand.

Back