Vaughan Festival Condominiums | ?m | 59s | Menkes | Arcadis

Very happy those are not slated for Toronto's waterfront. Hideously gimmicky. That sad collection of towers looks like it was designed by an absent-minded robot.

If this is what they have planned for Cloverdale Mall as well than please QuadReal, divest yourself of that mall to someone else who can come up with a competent plan.

Sales Centre I believe.

IMG_0991.JPG

These towers are nice so I don’t get the dislikes. Podium and ground levels flow nice. Has some creative detailing. And the balconies have a nice curve where they meet the tower. Could turn to nice.

At this rate, Vaughn will overtake Mississauga with the largest concentration of high rises in GTA outside of Toronto.

I thought they were the "City Above Toronto"?
Vaughan was the "City above Toronto" until both Markham and Richmond Hill incorporated themselves as cities, which meant that Vaughan was no longer the only city in York Region. To be fair, unlike Markham nor Richmond Hill, Vaughan has two-and-a-half subway stations.

Vaughan was the "City above Toronto" until both Markham and Richmond Hill incorporated themselves as cities, which meant that Vaughan was no longer the only city in York Region. To be fair, unlike Markham nor Richmond Hill, Vaughan has two-and-a-half subway stations.

And to think people were skeptical in extending the Subway to Vaughan.

What this shows, if you build it, they will come.

Back