News   Mar 28, 2024
 26     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 263     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 636     0 

Miscellany Toronto Photographs: Then and Now

William James Robinson Junior hardware store, Royce Avenue (Dupont Street), southeast corner of Symington Ave. 1911 TPL
William James Robinson Junior hardware store, Royce Avenue (Dupont Street), southeast corner o...jpg

Dupont-Symington.jpg

A. Stork & Sons, Ltd., St. Patrick's Market Building (built 1912), Queen Street West, northwest corner of St. Patrick Square 1982 TPL
View attachment 201529

View attachment 201530
I used to work in the area from the time Stork and Sons was still in operation. You would occasionally see the odd live chicken strutting around the alley at the side and back - chickens would be delivered live and a few would sometimes get loose.

I have looked through this forum to find a place where I might be able to ask a question, but I can't find anything that is obvious. So I will ask here. Is there a way to obtain photos of the interior of Shoppers World Danforth between 1987 and 1989?
Does anyone remember a video game story called "Media Shack" in Shoppers World Danforth?

I know this may now be the place to ask, but they don't let new members start a thread and there is no obvious place to post questions.

I would think the only way....."to obtain photos of the interior of Shoppers World Danforth between 1987 and 1989"....
.... would be to enquire of the centre's management. They may have an archive of its history.

Back