News   Apr 30, 2024
 78     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1K     1 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

I take it you disposed of it in a green and conscientious way?
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the ad on the streetcar. Not sure how or why I'd removed it. I'm sure that those who remove these ads at the car house have better disposal facilities than I do, getting off and walking to a GO station.

Edit - I see you've replied to say it shouldn't be recycled. I"m not sure why you think I should been have disposing it in the first place though ... no point replying though, as I'm starting to think that this schtick is some kind of trolling.

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the ad on the streetcar. Not sure how or why I'd removed it. I'm sure that those who remove these ads at the car house have better disposal facilities than I do, getting off and walking to a GO station.
Please DO NOT recycle:

• Food or cling wrap
  • Prepackaged food bags (including frozen food bags and pre-washed salad bags)
  • Plastic Film That has Been Painted or has Excessive Glue Residue
https://earth911.com/recycling-guide/how-to-recycle-plastic-wrap-film/

As I stated, the ad is the height (overhead) of hypocrisy. The message is disposable, but not recyclable.

4228. 4203, 4225, 4249, 4207, 4226, 4243, are tracking in the yard at this time. 4229 is on 501 in the east end

4229 wast out on 501 running from Sunnyside to the east end before returning to the service bay. Someone reported it at Sunnyside and I saw it in the east end on the tracker as well entering the service bay. I could have said Queen in place of 501.

4229 wast out on 501 running from Sunnyside to the east end before returning to the service bay. Someone reported it at Sunnyside and I saw it in the east end on the tracker as well entering the service bay. I could have said Queen in place of 501.

That's interesting. I assume this means the ALRVs will return to service fairly soon.

That's interesting. I assume this means the ALRVs will return to service fairly soon.
Maybe ...

It's now tracking near 401 and Mavis ... for what that's worth.

Can we kindly take Flexity updates back to their dedicated thread?
What Flexity updates are you talking about?? 4229 is an ALRV that hasn't seen service since Jan as well the other 7 noted ones.

Has anyone seen the ugly and oversized interior display signs in any buses? I saw it along Sheppard West yesterday and maybe it is only half activated, but there was a lot of empty and wasted space on that thing. I wish I could've gotten a photo but my kid was being needy.

I managed to get a few pics of the new signs.

20190411_132343.jpg
20190411_132354.jpg
20190411_132503.jpg

These are from the 17 Birchmount out of Birchmount Division.

Back