News   Apr 18, 2024
 4.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.2K     4 

Toronto Municipal Election 2018: Mayor’s Race

Keesmaat Transit plan

Dl2q-cxW4AArKvJ.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck Keesmaat, in your dreams. After 3 years of fighting for that GO station, she's not going to just take it out that easily.

I had no intention of voting for her, as I always thought of her as an air headed charlatan, but this confirms it. Tory all the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck Keesmaat, in your dreams. After 3 years of fighting for that GO station, she's not going to just take it out that easily.

I had no intention of voting for her, as I always thought of her as an air headed charlatan, but this confirms it. Tory all the way.

Very happy you were able to reinforce your already made up mind, over the existance of a single GO station on a plan.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think by the end of the campaign she'll be called 'jihadist'. We all know that's where this is going.

No real surprises in here. DRL and LRT are her priorities

The removal of Smarttrack is her finding some separate from Tory in a similar overall plan. Handing the Scarborough "mess" back to the Province was the best move for her to save face since she had her hands directly in bringing the "mess" to its lowest level. Any other stance would be really tee'd up for Tory and Ford.

Last edited:
I think by the end of the campaign she'll be called 'jihadist'. We all know that's where this is going.

Definitely the route Kouvalis (and Warren Kinsella?) are taking in trying to cast Keesmaat as the dangerous 'NDP' candidate. Interesting that they're scrambling to show that Smarttrack is being "built".

NickKouvalis said:
Isn't this just a "mirage"? I expect we'll hear that again today from the NDP "say anything" Candidate.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NickKouvalis/status/1035166679016374273

I don't think its silly to call Tory Mr. Dithers.

Sure. The issues was when a poster criticized her another poster took it to "jihadist" for no good reason.

Keesmaat is on the record showing full support for Mr. Dithers prior to running, keep in mind he is only one vote on Council. Hard not to be forced to dither as Mayor in this City.

Last edited:
Sure. The issues was when a poster criticized her another poster took it to "jihadist" for no good reason.

Keesmaat is on the record showing full support for Mr. Dithers prior to running, keep in mind he is only one vote on Council. Hard not to be forced to dither as Mayor in this City

That was a shot at Kouvalis. Who is an asshole.

Its hard to have respect for Tory for hiring that jerk.

That was a shot at Kouvalis. Who is an asshole.

Its hard to have respect for Tory for hiring that jerk.
Speaking of Kouvalis and Campaign Research...

Polling firm linked to John Tory's re-election campaign accused of 'dirty tactics' in GTA election
Campaign Research accused of spreading 'false and defamatory' information
Campaign Research — the Toronto-based polling firm behind John Tory's re-election campaign — is being accused of spearheading a "shadowy" misinformation campaign in an attempt to influence a GTA municipal election.

It's not the first time the company has been accused of trying to mislead voters.
https://www.cbc.ca/1.4804140#click=https://t.co/LFcsVb4oBX

I suppose if people want more dirty US-style campaigns, some positive reinforcement for Kouvalis would do the job.

It looks like both Kouvalis and Daisy Research (Warren Kinsella) are involved in this election, judging from Andrew Tumilty's comments.

It was actually disgusting a few weeks back to see a bunch of Liberal insiders jump out to defend Kouvalis on Twitter (guys like Scott Reid, Vincent Gasparro, etc.).

Its part of the reason why I know call Liberals fake progressives.

There's good reason. On the first day of the campaign Tory/Kouvalis bros called her an 'extremist'. Today it's "air headed charlatan", tomorrow they'll call her 'urban planning barbie'. That's easily where this is going. They will definitely bring immigration into it. I didn't hesitate because it's obvious that's what's going to happen.

If someone is comfortable posting "Tory all the way" then I have no problem pointing out that's what they are siding with.

Back