News   May 03, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 691     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 312     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Could you live knowing there will always be Conservative membership badge with your name on it?
Memberships expire after a year.

They would keep phoning and emailing though.

Sorry, I just realised that my only actual experience with party memberships is with a totally different party.....do any parties have lifetime memberships?

But once again, let's keep discussion about the PC leadership campaign in the proper thread.

Why not just omit the word Mayoral from the title and keep this the DoFo thread. The man changes his mind every 2nd weekend--doesn't seem to matter that much whether he's running for Premier, Mayor or chief dog catcher.

Last edited:
Just got this from Doug. If I am seen as one of his 'strongest supporters' he is in REAL trouble! We do seem to be on first name terms though.

"I’m emailing you first because you’re one of my strongest supporters.

You’ve been with me a long time, and I’ve never needed your support more than I do right now.

Ontario is getting wrecked.

I need your help to fix it.

I want to lead the PC Party to beat Kathleen Wynne in June, but the insiders and elites are trying to keep me out.

They’re trying to make sure I don’t have time to sign up the members we need to win the campaign.

I need you to become a member of the PC Party right now.

It’s the only way you’ll have a vote.

Click this link right now to get your $10 membership. (https://secure.ontariopc.com/Partyjoin)

Don’t let the Queen’s Park insiders walk away with this.

I’m counting on you.

Doug"

It’s a sweet deal. Doug slips you a $20 (he’s out of Tim’s cards, don’t you know), a membership costs $10 and you keep the change.

Just got this from Doug. If I am seen as one of his 'strongest supporters' he is in REAL trouble! We do seem to be on first name terms though.

"I’m emailing you first because you’re one of my strongest supporters.

You’ve been with me a long time, and I’ve never needed your support more than I do right now.

Ontario is getting wrecked.

I need your help to fix it.

I want to lead the PC Party to beat Kathleen Wynne in June, but the insiders and elites are trying to keep me out.

They’re trying to make sure I don’t have time to sign up the members we need to win the campaign.

I need you to become a member of the PC Party right now.

It’s the only way you’ll have a vote.

Click this link right now to get your $10 membership. (https://secure.ontariopc.com/Partyjoin)

Don’t let the Queen’s Park insiders walk away with this.

I’m counting on you.

Doug"
I am going to join. To ensure one more vote for someone other than Doug Ford as leader. Enough already. This is an example of putting ones’s money where one’s mouth is. I can’t leave this to chance.

I have tried on two different browsers and it refuses to accept my address
Oh no, your place of residence doesn't exist in this dimension. (Or maybe in their dimension, rather).

I can't join to vote because I hold a membership in another party and it's a no-go. I wanted to join the CPC to vote for Chong last year, alas.....you guys will have to do it for me.

PC candidate Rod Phillips withdraws from leadership race to back Caroline Mulroney
“Caroline and I — like many of our party’s candidates across Ontario — represent a new generation of inclusive and accountable leadership for the Progressive Conservative party,” Phillips said Sunday. TorStar

Why not just omit the word Mayoral from the title and keep this the DoFo thread. The man changes his mind every 2nd weekend--doesn't seem to matter that much whether he's running for Premier, Mayor or chief dog catcher.

Doug Ford's Political Ambitions, I presume.

Back