Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Check out the other ones of London - The Motorcycle and the Eye touch-ups are great!

Also thanks for the info on the fake photo adma - once again you prove correct!

Cheers

the north tower looks pretty much complete from the outside, but occupency is still slated for fall,,, so i just found out from sales........

Really? I was there on Wednesday and mentioned the sign now said summer 2008 occupancy and they said yes that I'd be getting a letter about tentative interim occupancy in the new year. They are just starting work on the interiors. I also met someone who just bought a unit on the 51st floor facing south and we exchanged email addresses, so maybe I'll get to look out from that level one day :).

i bought about 2 years ago......... as for the occupency date heres a copy of the email i received about a week ago from a minto sales rep..............

im not sure where you heard that the date has been moved up but I can assure you, at this time, it has not changed. Occupancy is still scheduled for the fall of 2008.

Construction has progressed well and is slightly ahead of schedule so perhaps someone has confused that with occupancy date being moved up but as mentioned, this is not the case

I visited the presentation center last week and they confirmed that the closing dates are on schedule (slightly ahead). Looking like mid-to-end of Oct'08 for about the 20th floor occupancy date. This is just an estimate.

I got a chance to see inside the south tower lobby today. The design is an absolute beauty, very elegant and classy

Actually, I took pictures of the South lobby last week. Here they are (excuse me, I hope these pictures turn out...my first time posting images).

2173752236_2e7059bcbf_s.jpg

2172961813_2eb266efaf_s.jpg

Ooops. Obviously I gave the thumbnail size image in my last post. Here are the larger images.

2173779162_6a6f1b3194_b.jpg

2172988645_f4a06840ba_b.jpg

I definitely love the lobby design

behind that door (1st picture) is one of the party rooms, did you go inside?

The lobby looks great, thanks for the pics.

It's too bad the tower heights were lowered. While the pair looks good, I think the original proportions were perfect.

Not a fan of this mishmash style. Oops, it has no style is more like it! Too sombre, too old-school Toronto with some cheapish touches. But I'm weird; most will love it I'm sure;)

yeah you do sound like a weird person judging by your signature

Back