Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Here is a view of what will one day block my view :(
20170928_111706.jpg

Attachments

• 20170928_111706.jpg
    20170928_111706.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 427
does anyone know how the southern extremity of one bloor west tower compare to the southern extremity of one bloor east tower? just wanted to know if the one bloor west tower will block the southwestern view of a southwest unit in one bloor east...
thanks in advance!

does anyone know how the southern extremity of one bloor west tower compare to the southern extremity of one bloor east tower? just wanted to know if the one bloor west tower will block the southwestern view of a southwest unit in one bloor east...
thanks in advance!

1BE1BWContext.jpg

Attachments

• 1BE1BWContext.jpg
    1BE1BWContext.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 316
Wow I never realized 1 Bloor E had such a huge podium. Makes me think they could've squeezed 2 towers on that site pretty easily. No?

Maybe, but I think both podiums on 1 BE/W are conscious attempts at transitioning the height down to the Yonge Street context.

Wow I never realized 1 Bloor E had such a huge podium. Makes me think they could've squeezed 2 towers on that site pretty easily. No?

Yeah, but I don't think that's the point though... YSL's site could also have accommodated 2 towers, as they were originally designed by Kingsett... but I think the final single supertall iteration by Cresford turned out vastly superior...

Back