Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

^ and u didn't take a picture. o_O
Sorry - I did actually forget! I'll snap one tomorrow and post it. Also, since then, the temporary signage the 14 York entrance with "ICE I & II 12-17 York St" has been moved aside - as if the metal cover came off or maybe they are finally adding the ice logo sign like the renderings!

IMG_1382.JPG
IMG_1383.JPG
... Also, since then, the temporary signage the 14 York entrance with "ICE I & II 12-17 York St" has been moved aside - as if the metal cover came off or maybe they are finally adding the ice logo sign like the renderings!

Love the electric tape... at least a permanent sign appears to be going to be installed soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.JPG
    IMG_1382.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 503
  • IMG_1383.JPG
    IMG_1383.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 447
Last edited:
FYI, spoke to Lanterra Developments the other day and they confirmed that the address signage on York Street will be replaced with a permanent sign with the address as well as the ice logo - they are working out permits and final design details. This will be a nice addition!

FYI, spoke to Lanterra Developments the other day and they confirmed that the address signage on York Street will be replaced with a permanent sign with the address as well as the ice logo - they are working out permits and final design details. This will be a nice addition!

Good news, but they really need to open up the "back door" (some call it the main entrance) to ICE2 off Grand Trunk Crescent asap so that taxis and cars can pull up without the frenetic pace of those itching to get on the Gardiner.

Totally agree with that! I think it'll be done soon - most of the work looks complete. I agree that drop offs and taxi's are uneasy stopping on York because of the demand for the gardener on ramp. I hope they also add the logo onto the courtyard side as well. I also asked Lanterra about info on the retail space on York St. - have not heard back from them yet - wondering if they have secured any tenants.

ice logo installed today! - Saw it on the building on my way home from work - promise to snap a pic tomorrow. It wasnt illuminated, but I know it will be because u can see the electrical wires yet to be installed on the sign.

Back