1.4K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 766     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe name one of the emergency exits between Kennedy and Scarborough Town Centre stations.

An excellent and incredibly arcane idea!

Screen shot 2016-01-23 at 5.47.42 PM.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Russell_Hill_subway_accident

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-01-23 at 5.47.42 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-23 at 5.47.42 PM.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 508
Reactions: drk
I'm sure the Ford Family, well at least Dougie and Diane will want a "state" like funeral with cameras everywhere. Oh yah, don't forget the commemorative fridge magnets.

The first thing I thought of re any of these prospects was the ongoing Rene Angelil farewell spectacle--not coincidentally, on behalf of someone known for shady business associations and, well, the creepiness of how he and Celine Dion hooked up in the first place...

The first thing I thought of re any of these prospects was the ongoing Rene Angelil farewell spectacle--not coincidentally, on behalf of someone known for shady business associations and, well, the creepiness of how he and Celine Dion hooked up in the first place...
Oh yah, life is strange and needs powerful antiperspirants.

After watching in court the embarrassing and weak attempt by the police/crown to nail Lisi on drug charges I knew there was no way in hell that they'd successfully charge and convict Ford of anything.

Hopefully he lasts long enough for the Conflict of Interest case.
Not looking likely, but hey, maybe justice has already been meted out. If Rob survives that long they'll have to wheel him in in a hospital bed, and Doug has already murdered his chances of election to anything, tho maybe if Rob is gone that will improve his chances with the ConCrowd.

After watching in court the embarrassing and weak attempt by the police/crown to nail Lisi on drug charges I knew there was no way in hell that they'd successfully charge and convict Ford of anything.
This is the same police force that wants us to have confidence in them?

The way I see it, I doubt anything'll be "officially" named for/dedicated to Rob Ford unless the FoFam pays for it--which ought to serve their ideological logic, anyway (now, *there's* a point to drill into their thick skulls).

That is, be prepared for a giant seated gold statue of RoFo a la Mao to pop up in the crotch between the 401 and 409 in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back